In recent time, our eyes are being exposed to so many factors that can cause pain and stress. Many of us spend longer periods working with computers and phones, which may later lead to exhaustion and fatigue that would require you ample time to treat headaches, temple pressure, migraine and eye strain.
To find relief from these problems, out of the devices available, the Osito Electric Eye Massager has become a talk of the town due to many reasons. This product is very innovative and can perfectly massage your eyes to improve your eyesight and blood circulation. But, it comes with limitations too.
In this Osito Electric Eye Massager Review, we will be exploring everything you need to consider about the device before purchasing it.
What is Osito?
Osito is a renowned manufacturer and is known for its standard product and services all over the world.
Osito product covers several health treatment products such as;
- TENS machines,
- Neck massagers,
- Abs trainers,
- Breast enhancement instruments,
- Eye massagers,
- Foot massagers, and
- many more.
What is Osito Electric Eye Massager?
The eye massager from Osito is very portable and easy to wear. It comes with an inbuilt speaker to provide soothing music to the user. The eye massager can be connected to the computer with a data cable to download or delete music.
This massager has 3 modes which include
- gentle vibration,
- heating, and
- air pressure.
It provides great comfort by gently vibrating the tender muscles around the eyes and as well as increasing the blood flow. It releases to air and pressure, then reduce puffiness, relieves eye strain and eye soreness.
The codeless designed eye massager is rechargeable with a lithium battery. It takes about three and a half hours for it to get fully charged. It is advised to use this eye massager 15 minutes before bedtime for maximum benefit.
Features of Osito Electric Eye Massager
- It is rechargeable, safe, and gentle, and it relieves tired and dry eyes.
- Air pressure, heat, and vibration technology with working modes.
- It has an inbuilt speaker, soothing music option that can connect to headphones and other external devices such as mobile phones and computers.
- It is 180 degrees adjustable and foldable.
- It is portable, with a sleeping mode for air and pressure release. It also relieves the eye from soreness puffiness and strain.
- It has a cordless design.
- It is available in many colors such as white, black, and purple.
- It heats up within 3 to 5 minutes.
- Comes with a breathable soft PU lining for maximum comfort.
- It has a 15 minutes default time setting.
- This device allows users to turn on/off the music.
- It has about 37 to 43 degrees of sustainable temperature.
- It also weighs 800g, which is lightweight.
How to Use Osito Electric Eye Massager?
Follow these steps.
- Press the On button (light will appear on the air pressure icon), and the default function of air pressure opens.
- Long press the music button for about 3 seconds to on or off the music. Short press the button to increase or to reduce the music volume, then long-press the button to change the music entirely.
- You can use headphones during public use.
- Fix in the headphone, then the release function will shut down automatically.
- When the device battery is low, it will be flashing red light. When you plug in the charging cable, it will show a red light, but when the charging is complete blue light will appear.
- You can adjust the elastic band to achieve great comfort level and results.
How Does Osito Electric Eye Massager Work?
The electric eye massager from Osito looks like an eye mask. But, it is designed with several features to provide relaxing and comfortable massage sessions.
It comes with stimulating modes that assist in eliminating dark circles and protect the eyes from light for perfect eyes relaxation.
This device painlessly applies pressure on temples, eyeballs, muscles, brow, eye sockets, and other areas near the eyes.
It also uses vibration to totally eliminate and reduce pains, headaches, and promote blood circulation.
The tender message on the eye sockets and temples helps to reduce stress. Airbags gently inflate and deflate while the massager rubs around the eye and pressure points to reduce pain and help relax the muscles.
This device also uses heat and compression technologies in relaxing muscles around the eyes to relieve pain and soreness.
Tip: These are the best Essential Oils for lightheadedness.
Is Osito Eye Massager Effective?
Osito electric eye massager is a great innovation. The device itself is effective, especially when it is been used regularly, it relaxes the eyes, the surrounding muscles, nerves, and the surrounding pressure points.
It eliminates all types of pain, which include headaches, fatigue, and tired eyes often benefit from the eye massager relaxing effect.
The tenderly rubbing of the eye areas and the use of technologies like heat boost better blood circulation in the brain and eyes.
It is also effective at opening skin pores and eliminating soreness, dark circles, strains, pain, and puffiness.
Osito electric eye massager is very effective, but it should be frequently and properly used.
In treating puffy eyes, Osito electric eye massager protects the delicate and sensitive areas of the eyes and massages them gently. It applies gentle pressure during the massage to retain the elasticity of the skin. This great device easily revives puffy and tired eyes by boosting the lymphatic system and draining away toxins and impurities surrounding the eye area.
Tip: Do you have migraine? Then Cefaly Anti-migraine Device could be a better option for you.
Who Can Use Osito Eye Massager? The Indications
Osito electric eye massager is designed with a safe material like silicon, which makes it ideal and safe for everybody. It is also padded and cushioned with soft and gentle materials for maximum comfort because of skin sensitivity, particularly areas surrounding the eyes.
Who Should Not Use This Eye Massager? The Contraindications
Nevertheless, individuals with any eye conditions or problems are not advised to use this machine unless they are instructed to do by a doctor. It is also not advisable to use this massage machine on infants or babies because they are fragile with sensitive skin.
- Do not use this device while charging.
- Disabled people
and children should use this device with special care. People with conditions such as eye surgery, cataract, retinal detachment, glaucoma, or other major eye disease are not advised to use this device.
- This device is not meant for treatment purposes.
- It is always advisable to first of all wear this device perfectly before starting it to avoid too much pressure on the airbag.
- Do not use this eye massager when your temperature is above 38 degrees.
Tip: This is The MediChannel’s OSITO Foot Massager review.
What is the Effect of Eye Massager on Dry Eyes?
Dry eyes can make life so distressing. The eye needs water (tears) for lubrication and to remain healthy. Tension and reduced circulation in the muscle around the eyes can endanger the eye’s strength. Therefore, having a gentle massage regularly can assist in relaxing the eye muscles and alleviating dry eyes.
Osito electric eye massager features a heat function that feels like a warm compress placed over the eyes. This heat function warms the surrounding areas of the eyes while the gentle vibration boosts blood circulation. This relaxes the muscles and tissues and allows the flow of oxygenated blood with nutrients to relax and repair the muscles.
The Effect of the Massager on Eye Bags
There are several conditions that may cause puffy eyes. These include
- fluid retention,
- age, and
Using Osito electric eye massager promotes the circulation of oxygenated blood in the temple and around the eyes. Massaging the temple gently and stimulating the surrounding trigger points relieves tension all over the head and reduces puffiness.
The Effect of Eye Massager on the Dark Circle
Dark circles around and under the eyes may be an indication of some deficiencies. So, if you are having this for a longer period of time, consult your doctor.
It may be a result of iron deficiency (a type of anemia that comes due to lack of oxygen in the blood).
Using eye massager alone may not have any effect on anemia, but using it along with prescribed iron and a good diet will increase oxygenated blood to diffuse the tissues surrounding the eyes.
The Effect of the Eye Massager on Headache
Using Osito electric eye massager promotes both circulations of blood in the brain and around the eyes. It provides a general feeling of relaxation and well-being.
The Effect of Eye Massager on Wrinkles
Massaging the eyes and temple muscles provides the area with enough nutrients and oxygenated blood, which keeps skin healthy and muscles at optimum.
- The device provides the ultimate massages.
- It helps to get rid of black circles and headaches.
- It is designed with skin-friendly material.
- It provides an idea of warmth to the skin.
- It comes with an inbuilt speaker.
- It has a Cordless design.
- It is portable and lightweight.
- It is foldable.
- It is rechargeable and easy to use.
- It does not come with Bluetooth connectivity.
Osito electric eye massager can effectively relieve stress, pain, headaches, dry eyes, and eye puffiness. Moreover, this device provides a great way to relax and enjoy quality sleep as a result of your wellbeing. Therefore, if you are straining too much and you need to relax your eyes, we would then recommend you consider an eye massager to assist you to live your normal everyday life with much comfort and ease.
Tip: This is The MediChannel’s Medi-Rub Foot Massager review.