We recommend you carefully read the Terms and Conditions of using our sites before accessing this website.
By visiting and using the sites, you accept and agree to the below Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with them, please do not use the site.
Who We Are
The information on this website is owned and controlled by MediChannel, Australia. In this document, ‘we’ or ‘us’ means the information management officers who are responsible for managing information under this Policy.
This Policy applies to all the website domains MediChannel owns; they are; MediChannel.Org, TheMediChannel.Com and MediChannel.Com.Au. In this document, ‘this website’ means all the website domains represent our brand ‘MediChannel’.
Attention: This Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice!
This website provides its content upon you solely for your information and educational purpose only. The information is not intended to substitute professional medical advice you receive from your healthcare providers. You should always seek advice from your healthcare providers about the relevance of the information we provide on this website to your personal circumstances.
By providing the information here, we do not endorse or recommend one test, device, treatment, product, practitioner, procedure, approach, opinion, strategy or solution over another based on independent research. We have intended to interpret the research conduct by others to our best understanding of the topic.
In case, if you believe you need support or your or someone’s health or life in danger, please call 000 (Australia), 112 (Europe), 911 (America) or your country specific emergency telephone number, immediately. If you are certain if it is not a medical emergency call your General Practitioner or specialist’s medical service.
The content of this website is included and not limited to its text, videos, images and graphics provided on this website.
Local and international copyright laws protect the content provided on this website.
The content is written or extensively reviewed by registered healthcare practitioners employed by reputable healthcare institutions in Australia, Canada, European Union, India, New Zealand, Sri Lanka or the USA. Each article may represent the individual reviewer or author practitioner’s opinion on the topic but may not necessarily all practitioners’ views collectively.
The content is owned and stored by us, the MediChannel. If you wish to copy or download the content for personal or corporate use, you must contact us to seek permission in writing. Any use of the material without written permission from us is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Use of this website and its content is at your own risk.
We, the MediChannel, bears no liability for any information technology-, hardware-, software- or health-related consequences to our website visitors as a result of visiting this website. We also do not provide any warranties on the reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, timeliness of the content, text, graphics, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this website.
We do not accept any liability for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use of the website or its content.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damages as the result of the way you submit, circulate, use or misuse information in our site through your own or third-party platforms, which may not be limited to social media platforms.
Circulation of Our Content
You may share web links of our pages on social media platforms through the accounts managed by you in our website or in third-party websites. In doing so, you should not infringe or violate any rights, including trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights noted above.
It is strictly prohibited to circulate any links of this website while expressing hate, abuse, offence, bully, anyone or the content of this site, in any way, which could breach any international laws or regulations.
Communications with you
We do not respond to your queries and comments, if we, in our humble opinion, believe you breach or likely breaching any of our Terms or Conditions.
We intend to respond to your queries and comments, we do so within four business days, but sometimes may not able to commit to this timelines due to circumstances beyond our control.
During communications with us and within the website, you should not transmit software virus or spam designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any software or this website.
We may provide you with login details to access your profile. You as the person authorized to monitor and control your profile, responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your login details, including its password.
In any event, you believe your profile security is compromised; you should promptly inform us and work with us cooperatively to resolve the issue.
By contacting us, you grant us the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, use and manage information saved in your profile.
The visitors to our website showing the following attributed considered breaching the Terms and Conditions, and we, at our sole discretion, may ban from visiting the site and may report to authorities.
That is when the website visitor or user,
- Use our content or web links in other third-party media including social media for any purpose in violating local, state, national or international laws;
- Post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post or circulate our web links or content with any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- After receiving a warning from us, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed;
- Post their personal advertisements, affiliate links, chain letters or pyramid schemes into the sections of this website;
- Impersonate another person;
- Distribute viruses or other harmful computer codes;
- Harvest, scrap or otherwise collect information about other users, including their email addresses;
- Allow or share with any other person or entity to use their identification for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engage in any other action that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the use of the site, third-party platforms, or which, in our judgment, exposes us or any of our clients to any risk or liability.
As a part of automated secure back-up systems we maintain, we do have the right to:
- Record any communication with our clients and website visitors. This includes comments you leave in our web pages and any email communications.
- Investigate any complaint on communication or content of this site and to determine in its sole discretion to request the removal, remove or amend/correct such communication, material or content.
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all of the site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions by a website visitor or a user.
- Monitor, edit, disclose or complain about any communication on our website and a third-party platform about the content of our website.
- Edit or delete any communication posted on our site, regardless of whether such communication violates the above standards.
Advertisements And Links To Other Websites
We may promote affiliate products produced and sold by third-parties through our website.
Although we take reasonable efforts to clarify the quality of those products and services, we do not accept any responsibility for those products and services. You are recommended to do further ‘research’ and take independent specialist advice about the products and services we mentioned in this website before purchasing them to make sure they are relevant and suitable to your individual circumstances.
We do not take any responsibility of accuracy of the third-party content we promote, provide links from our website or third-party advertisement as we do not represent those parties.
Your use of third-party websites we linked from ours at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. We do not recommend or endorse any product, service, or treatment on our website, as noted previously.
Our Sponsorship and Affiliate Disclosure is available here.
We, the MediChannel, are based in and operate from Australia and therefore abide by the local laws and regulations. If you access the site from outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk, and we do not assure the website compliance with the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
This website, its content and the way that content is presented to you may not be fully compliant with laws and regulations of specific locations, countries and regions.
All the polices noted on this website including these Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of South Australia, Australia. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by laws and regulations of another jurisdiction, that invalidity shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Future Changes To Our Terms And Conditions
We, in our sole discretion, may amend our Terms and Conditions in the future in line with the needs, ruling and legal requirements. Nevertheless, the most current version of the policy will always be available to you on this web page.
If we make a considerable change to the Terms and Conditions, in our sole discretion, we will notify you by an update or contacting you by email, where possible.
By continuing to access our website or use our services, you agree to be bound to the above Terms and Conditions of use and any associated policies.