Let’s look at Best Liquid Meal Replacements with Low Salt for the Elderly.
The other name of salt is sodium chloride. It is sodium that is detrimental to your health.
The following are the best liquid meal replacements with low salt or low sodium for the elderly.
1. Ensure Meal Replacement
Ensure is one of the best low sodium nutrition drinks available.
Moreover, it is a ready-to-drink beverage that is essential, a complete meal in a bottle.
- It contains 210 mg of sodium.
- Ensure includes 27 vitamins and minerals.
- The meal provides 16 grams of protein and 19 grams of carbs.
2. Raw Organic Meal
One of the best meal replacement shakes is Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal.
The meal has excellent ingredients that potentially give the elderly body what it needs.
- The organic meal has no saturated fat.
- It is low in sodium.
- Raw Organic Meal gives an extra boost of potassium.
3. Nova Source Renal
Nestle introduced a Nova Source Renal product with a healthy blend of vitamins and minerals. In addition, as it is dense in calories, so it is perfect for people with health issues or restricted diets.
- Nova Source Renal is low in sodium.
- It offers 21.6 grams of protein per serving.
- Deficient phosphorus and potassium.
4. Kate Farms Komplete Meal Replacement Shake
Another excellent option for older people is Kate Farms Komplete meal replacement shake made from pea protein. Furthermore, it is available without artificial colors or flavors.
- The meal replacement shake has 225 mg of sodium.
- It is low in salt and has 5 g of fiber and 16 g of protein per serving.
- Twenty-four vitamins and minerals provide complete nutrition.
Tip: Don’t forget to visit our complete list of Best Liquid Meal Replacements For The Elderly.