Let’s look at Best Liquid Meal Replacements with Low Sugar for the elderly.
The following are the best liquid meal replacements with low sugar for the elderly.
1. Labrada Lean Body
It is ready to drink meal replacement packaged in a portable container that travels conveniently with the elderly.
The best thing about this meal replacement is that it is low in calories and free from sugar.
- There is no powder or mixing.
- It has 40 grams of high-quality whey protein, milk protein, and soy lecithin.
- Labrada Lean Body has 0 grams of sugar.
2. Raw & Organic
Garden of Life’s Raw & Organic is one of the most popular meal replacement shakes best for diabetic patients.
It helps seniors to lose weight. It is also dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Raw & Organic has less than 1g of sugar per serving.
- It has added probiotics and greens that help indigestion.
- The calorie count is 130kcal per shake.
OWYN is a complete nutrition shake. The word OWYN here stands for Only What You Need.
Most importantly, this diabetes meal replacement shake is available in ready-to-drink format.
- It contains only 5g of sugar.
- OWYN is Hypoallergenic.
Thus, it means no soy, no gluten, no dairy, and peanuts.
- This meal replacement shake has 300kcal and 20g of complete protein.
4. Gold Standard
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard is Amazon’s best-seller meal replacement. Thus, it is truly golden in all aspects.
In addition, it is one of the great shakes for diabetic type 2 and 1 as it contains 1g of sugar per 120kcal.
- It includes 1-3g of sugar per serving.
- Gold Standard has premium quality whey protein.
- In Gold Standard, there is 24g per 120kcal and 5.5g of BCAAs.
Tip: Don’t forget to visit our complete list of Best Liquid Meal Replacements For The Elderly.