Body massage is one of the favorite therapeutic modules in the modern world. In recent years, massage therapy became extremely popular due to the efficiency of the latest technologies in machines.
Massage therapy works by manipulating the soft tissue of the body including muscles, tendons, joints, connective tissue and ligaments. It is a clinically recommended way of managing pain and discomfort associated with muscle overuse, bruises, chronic pain conditions and occupational stress.
Benefits of massage therapy include:
- Improve joint mobility,
- Improve lymphatic drainage, and
- Reduce muscular tension.
The therapy can be used in both acute and chronic conditions for the patients of all ages. It plays a vital role in rehabilitation following an injury, and in disability care, to improve the functionality of certain body parts.
Usually, when we use massage as a treatment, it is necessary to take the service from a registered and well-experienced therapist. That means the service is to cost you. If you live in a high demand area for massage therapists, you may also struggle to find a convenient time slot for you to receive the service. Most of the experienced massage therapists tend to work during the day. Massage therapy is not a one-off treatment, and you need regular visits to the practice to see benefits sometimes at least three times per week to get the desired results.
Foot and calf are the most famous areas of massaging because most of the chronic and acute disease conditions commonly affecting the foot. Diabetes mellitus is a widespread chronic disease condition among the population, and it affects the foot most of the time. Diabetic foot ulcers are due to weak nerves and blood vessels. Also, many people with kidney diseases experience swollen legs and feet due to fluid accumulation. Patients with raised blood pressure also may get swollen feet due to dependent ‘edema’.
There are some other disease conditions which can be handled effectively with the use of this device such as
- sore feet, ankles and heels – Due to injury, inflammation or overuse of the feet, the bones, tendons or ligaments cause pain in the foot
- fibromyalgia – it is a chronic condition that causes pain all over the body
- Plantar fasciitis – pain in the thick band of tissue which connects your heel bone to toes.
What is the Human Touch™ Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager?
Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager is a product of Human Touch, USA. They used two leading technologies in this device.
- Patented figure-eight technology
It helps to refresh and invigorate muscles while improving the circulation of blood from feet towards the heart.
- Patented warm air technology
It provides soothing heat to relieve muscle tension.
- Reflexology massage with vibration
The device has powerful rollers under the feet, which stimulate for healthy reflexes to the sole and heel. The reflexes help to bring the body back into its natural equilibrium and to boost the inherent healing power of the body.
This massage technique helps to relax the tired feet while forcing blood away from the feet and towards the core of the body to improve circulation.
We can use this device not only when we have disease conditions, but as a complementary therapy to improve general health, relieving stress and pain in the body parts.
How to use Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager?
This technology uses electricity as the energy source. It should be plugged to the power before use and should unplug immediately after use for safety purposes.
Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager has the following characteristics.
- Extended height for maximizing the massage coverage
- Figure-eight technology which wraps around and massage
- Wrap around figure-eight technique for side rolling massage
- Powerful rollers to deliver robust underfoot reflexology massage at heel and sole
- Foot vibrators to improve circulation
- Adjustable base for alignment with a chair or sofa and warm air technology.
This device also comes with a controller, a hand-held unit. It has four buttons for stop, massage, vibration and warm air. Massage button includes a speed controller and three auto-massage programs. Based on the requirement, anyone can select what they want and the type and the speed of massage to relax their body.
You can buy it from the link here.
What do people like about Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager?
- Figure-Eight Technology helps to circulate blood from feet towards the heart. Improved circulation will improve the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the calves which stimulate healing.
- Optimize your relaxation with a deeply-penetrating vibrating foot massage
- Improve circulation with warm air technology, which comforts your feet and calves with warm, flowing air to relieve tension and soreness.
- Rollers in this device produce invigorating massage to the sole and heel.5. Removable, comfortable sleeves can unzip, remove and throw them in the wash to keep them clean. They are reusable after a wash.
- Find the perfect massage pressure for your unique needs by selecting from two intensity settings.
- Can choose from two tilt options for your perfect massage angle due to an adjustable tilt base.
- Help to relieve conditions like; sore feet, ankles and heels, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, circulatory issues and stress.
What are the cons of this machine?
- The device is not ideal for tall people because it does not reach to the calves. Foot massaging part is good, but some people may find that the calf massaging is not adequate.
- It is a bulky device of 25 pounds (11.3 Kg) of weight.
- You need a space to store it.
- No proper handle to lift the device.
- A minority of people may find reflexes painful rather than comfortable. Most people like that feature though.
- Some say the device is not worth for money. However, the manufacturer has based that price because of the two patented technologies.
- It can be loud in the vibration mode some users do not like it.
Any device can have positive and negative feedback, but these feedbacks are related to the personal experience of the individual. Features which are liked by someone may be a feature that the other one criticized.
We have given the following ratings for the Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager.
- Comfortability – 4/5
- Worth for money – 3/5
- Help to improve health conditions – 4/5
- Easy to use – 4/5
- Durability – 4/5
You may purchase it to get a feel of it. Remember, if you do not like it, there is a money back guarantee.
From Where I Can Buy It?
This is available at Amazon.
If you are from the US, UK, Canada or another country, below is the link.
Kindly note, the above is an affiliate link. That means when you click on the link and buy the product, we may receive a small commission from Amazon which would eventually allow us to renew our web domain registration for another year. You will NOT pay more for buying through this link. Saying so, we always suggest certain products after in-debt research or once personal experience has shown that they may be helpful to you. Thank you for your support to keep us writing more articles for you.